Because when we think of a trip to Europe they tend to believe that it will be expensive. However the main capitals of the continent have all kinds of points of interest no cost . Some are the year and others on specific days, coming up next, A summary of some of them will go.
- Paris . A cheap travel to Paris it's posible; And in Paris you can enter without paying Notre Dame Cathedral, el Sacre Coeur, el Petit Palais … The first Sunday of the month Madeleine Church can release the towers of Notre Dame, access to the Louvre and visit the Palace of Versailles. Further, children under 25 years can enter for free in monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Pantheon and the Invalides throughout the year.
- London . London is noteworthy that the main museums are free (el British Museum, National Gallery, the Museum of Science). But neither it has cost see shows “changing of the guard” the “Key Ceremony '. You can visit Hyde Park, check Platform 9 ¾ Harry Potter film, the famous Abbey Road crossing, acceder al Memorial de la princesa Diana o venir a City Hall.
- Rome . In Rome you can do all kinds of free activities : enter the Basilica of San Pedro, see Gianicolo cannon shot, visit the Vatican Museums on the last Sunday of the month, Pantheon scoring insert your hand in the Mouth of Truth, throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, visit the Arch of Constantine, access to the Monument of Victor Emmanuel II …
In this infographics Wuking how we had a visit in London, Paris / or Rome:
- Berlin . One of the most interesting capitals to know the history of Europe is Berlin, where we can see all kinds of attractive toll : The Berlin Wall, Holocaust Memorial, Topography of Terror, Brandenburg Gate and the Bundestag. The latter to have the best views of the city.
- Vienna . Want to visit a outdoor museum ? Travel to Vienna because they have no need to spend money. You can travel around the Ringstrasse area, where the most beautiful buildings in the country are collected, visiting the old Prater amusement park or visit the Cathedral of St. Stephen.
Everything you need save on travel viajesblog you can find through our travel section low cost .