The Norwegian capital It is a city with few hostels and inexpensive hotels. It is a very expensive city, so it's good to save either choose our hotel. Here we leave the low cost They found in the higher order of preference 5 hotels
- Budget Hotel Oslo Very central . Two minutes from the train station and bus. A street Karl Johans Gate (the main street). simple, modern design . Various types of rooms: double, triple with bathroom or without bathroom. The reception is on the fourth floor with no elevator. Good value . double 590 SEK / night . Breakfast 59 crowns. The economy room has a TV and a sink. The bathrooms are on each floor. Good quality sheets. The rooms have windows facing the street, good views and no noise. Umbrellas available free of charge if it rains. They have maps and city information. Disadvantage: no lockers in the rooms.
- Anker Hostel A 10-15 minute walk from the train station and bus. Also various types of rooms. The double it's cheaper, 540 SEK / night but you have to pay extra towels and sheets. Leaves of 50 BY crowns / game. Towels 20 crowns by / game. Breakfast 55 crowns by / day. The rooms have private bathroom, but the beds are bunk.
- Cochs Pensjonat about 10-15 minutes from the train station and bus. Next to the Royal Palace in Slottsparken is. The cheaper rooms have no TV and its own bathroom. The double SEK 680 / night.
- Thon hotel a unos 10 minute walk from Central Station. Double room with bath 840 SEK / night including breakfast.
- SENTRUM PENSJONAT Hostel central, but larger than others. The price is similar, but seems less comfortable and the decor leaves something to be desired. Double room 750 crowns. The only train bed in the room 290 SEK / night if yours alone.
A different option is to sleep on a boat. In front of the Opera House is a bed & breakfast INNVIK Double room 750 crowns point. Single room 425 crowns.