The LSSI-CE, obliga a todos los que tenemos un blog o una web a advertir al usuario de la existencia de cookies, informar sobre ellas y requerirle permiso para descargarlas.
Article 22.2 of the law 34/2002. "Service providers can use storage devices and data retrieval terminal equipment recipients, a condición de que los mismos they have given their consent after you have given them clear and complete information on their use, en particular, for the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 from December, Protection of Personal Data ".
Responsible for this website, I have endeavored to comply with the maximum rigor Article 22.2 the Law 34/2002 Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, However, taking into account how the Internet works and websites, no siempre es posible contar con información actualizada de las cookies que terceras partes puedan utilizar a través de este sitio web.
This applies especially to cases where this web site contains integrated elements: that is to say, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but they are shown on our website.
Therefore, if you encounter these types of cookies on this website and are not listed in the list, I beg you communicate. You can also contact directly with the third party to request information on placing cookies, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
On this website cookies are used and third-party for you have a better browsing experience, You can share content on social networks, for you showed ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
as a user, You can refuse treatment of the data or information by blocking these cookies by appropriate settings on your browser. But nevertheless, you should know that, if you do, This site does not work properly.
Cookies from this site help:
- Make this website work properly
- Save you from having to log in each time you visit this site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Let you watch videos
- Improve speed / site security
- You can share pages with social networks
- continuously improve this website
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits
Never has used cookies to:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your permission)
- Share personally identifiable information to third parties
Cookies de terceros que utilizamos en esta web y que debes conocer
this web, like most websites, It includes functionalities provided by third parties.
Among the most stable third-party cookies they are:
- Those generated by analysis services: specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze how users use the website and improve the usability of it, pero en ningún caso se asocian a datos que pudieran llegar a identificar al usuario. Google Analytics, It is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), THAT 94043, United States (“Google”). El usuario puede consultar aquí the type of cookies used by Google. Cookie Google+ and Google Maps, según lo dispuesto en su página sobre qué tipo de cookies utilizan.
- Remarketing Google AdWords: Utilizamos remarketing de Google AdWords que utiliza las cookies para ayudarnos a ofrecer anuncios en línea específicos basados en visitas anteriores a nuestro sitio web. Google utiliza esta información para mostrar anuncios en varios sitios web de terceros a través de Internet. Estas cookies están a punto de expirar y no contienen información que pueda identificarle personalmente. Por favor dirígete a la Google Advertising Privacy Notice para obtener más información.
The publicity generated by AdWords, based on user interests, They are generated and is displayed from the information collection activities and navigations that the user performs on other websites, use of devices, apps or related software, interaction with other Google tools (Cookies DoubleClick).
DoubleClick uses cookie IDs to keep track of which ads have been shown in certain browsers. At the time of an ad in a browser, DoubleClick can use the cookie ID of the browser to check which DoubleClick ads have already been shown in that particular browser. That's how DoubleClick avoids showing ads the user has already seen. In the same way, cookie IDs allow DoubleClick to log conversions related to ad requests, as when a user views a DoubleClick ad and, later, uses the same browser to visit the advertiser's website and make a purchase.
DoubleClick cookies contain no personally identifiable information. Sometimes, The cookie contains an additional identifier similar in appearance to the cookie ID. This identifier is used to identify an advertising campaign that had already been previously exposed a user; However, DoubleClick does not store any other data in the cookie and, also, the information is not personally identifiable.
As an Internet user, anytime you can proceed to erase the data on your browsing habits, and related profile that it has generated the aforementioned habits, accessing direct and free way to: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/preferences?hl=es . If a user disables this function, Unique ID DoubleClick cookie on the user's browser is overwritten with the "OPT_OUT" phase. Because there is no longer unique cookie ID, the disabled cookie can not be associated with a particular browser.
- YouTube: video platforms are also used as YouTube
- Affiliate service platforms (Installed browser cookies to track sales that originated in this web): Amazon.com y .es: Ireland.
- Cookies social networking: Social networking Cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing for example viajesblog.es, when you use the button to share content on a social network viajesblog.es.
Companies that generate these cookies corresponding to social networks using this web have their own cookies policy:
- Cookie the Linkedin, accordance with its Cookies policy
- Cookie Facebook, accordance with its Cookies policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, nor responsible for this website or advertisers may obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
Next, and as required by Article 22.2 de la LSSI se detallan las cookies que pueden instalarse habitualmente durante la navegación por este sitio web:
|FIRST NAME||DURATION DEFAULT||PURPOSE|
|own: Session _revólver_Georgia bp_ut_session__smToken__smListBuilderShown _ga _gat tve_leads_unique||Expires at the end of the session||Store user information and sessions to improve user experience|
|NOT __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz||2 years from setting oactualización||Allow to track website by Google Analytics tool, which it is a service provided by Google for information about user access to websites. Some of the stored data for further analysis are: the number of times a user has visited the website, dates of first and last visit User, duration of visits, page from which the user accessed the website, search engine the user has used to reach the web site or link selected, in the world from which you access the user, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, why we suggest that you consult the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html para obtener más información sobre las cookies que usa y cómo deshabilitarlas (it being understood that we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites)|
|.zopim.com __cfduid||At the end of the session||It is a live chat service|
|doubleclick.com DSIS- IDE-ID||30 days||This cookie is used to re targeting, optimization, reporting and attribution of online ads. DoubleClick sends a cookie to the browser after any impression, click or other activity that results in a call to the DoubleClick server. If the browser accepts the cookie, This is stored in the|
|GetClicky _jsuid||30 days||Estadísticas Web Tool Clicky se utiliza para recoger estadísticas de uso anónimas página web. La información que se recoge incluye el protocolo de Internet (IP), type of browser, internet service provider (ISP), date / time stamp, referring / entry / pages / to analyze trends, administer the site, y el movimiento del usuario alrededor del sitio. Más información se puede encontrar en la página Clicky|
|Youtube||2 years from the configuration||It allows us to embed YouTube videos. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click the YouTube Video Player, but YouTube will not store information cookies Personal Identification reproductions of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. For more information, visit web information embedding YouTube|
|MailRelay||2 years from the configuration||It is a generator subscriptions|
If you do not want that websites put any cookies on your computer, You can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookie is downloaded. Similarly, You can adjust the settings so that the browser to reject all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete cookies that are already on your computer. Note that you'll need to separately adjust the settings on each browser and computer you use.
viajesblog.es available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more extended:
Google Chrome – Internet Explorer – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari
Cookies Policy last updated the 17/10/2017