Barcelona is one of the most touristic cities of Spain, as the most visited monument in the country is the Sagrada Familia. If you go to get away from Catalan Capital , do not miss all you see without spending money .
- Santa Maria del Mar . One of the places not to be missed in Barcelona is the Santa Maria del Mar, Barcelona, This religious temple considered as one of the best preserved Gothic churches of Catalonia; It was built in the fourteenth century and is one of the scenes of the famous novel ‘ Cathedral of the Sea “. Admission is free and can be visited every day from 9 and the 13.30 hours and 16.30 a 20 h; except Sundays when it opens an hour later.
- Ciudadela Park . Although one of the most famous parks in Barcelona, It is the Park Guell, for me has the same charm Ciudadela Park. Unlike other in this there is no charge per visit, which it is near the city center and is one of the best places to play, walk and enjoy nature just meters from the sea.
- Best views of Barcelona. If you want the best views of the city without paying money you recommend two options: to Mount Tibidabo or the upper part of the Rovira Hill. The latter is a space where to find the remains of an antiaircraft battery; on Tibidabo can make the climb by car and stay at the park gates.
- Boqueria Market . It is impossible not to visit Barcelona and not enter the Boqueria market. Although it is impossible to resist buying one of the delicious juices, just visit their colorful stalls and worth looking. It is free and is a delight to smell, especially sight and taste.
- Barceloneta . And certainly one of the jewels of Barcelona is its beaches, for my taste especially Barceloneta. Not only perfect for enjoy the Mediterranean at any time of year, but you can go for the bike ride, walk or sit on one of the terraces and admire the deep blue sea.
- Poblenou Cemetery . Few tourists spending their holidays to meet the monumental cemetery of Poblenou, but since then he has sculptures and mausoleums worth to go.
If you do not have your accommodation, check out this post in which we speak of a cheap hotel in Barcelona the apartments in Barcelona City. You may also be interested in these five plans available in Barcelona achieve wifi gratis in the city.