One of the most beautiful cities I've traveled so far is, definitely, Prague. Without realizing it immerses you in I tell them come true its streets, buildings, its charm … Are you going to travel to the heart of Czech Republic? We explain how to organize a Cheap travel to Prague !
- Astronomical clock . Between 8 and 20 hours during each hour, hundreds of tourists flock to Prague Astronomical Clock. Why? Because it offers a small free show where their animated figures make a curious parade with this nice watch.
- Plaza de la Vieja City. Right next door is the central place of Old Town Square in Prague. Although it has different and picturesque buildings, I recommend that you enter the Church of Our Lady of Tyn because admission is free.
- Charles Bridge . The best views of the city, walking on the Vltava river, watch street performers, make a wish (and compliance!); these are some of the many things you can do in other no cost attraction Prague. Charles Bridge
- John Lennon Wall . In the square Velkopřevorské Square find artists homage to John Lennon by a large wall with different messages to demand freedom of expression.
- Free Museums in Prague . Some museums for free de la capital checa son Moser Glass Museum, the Museum of Technology and Energy (Tuesdays and Thursdays only until 15h), the Museum of Air and Marine Museum.
Invest some money …
- Prague Card . If you buy the Prague Card can be accessed for free some monuments where there is an entrance fee: Prague Castle, the Church of St. Nicholas, Petrin Tower, the National Museum and the Sternberg Palace, among others. it is like London Pass o Paris Pass; but in this case their prices are 48, 58 the 67 euros, depending on whether you are from 2, 3 the 4 days.
- Prague Castle . As I said, con Praga Card It will include access Prague Castle and this in turn will be able to see other points of interest: the Golden Lane, St. Vitus Cathedral, the Black Tower, Old Royal Palace …
Want more tricks save on travel Europe? Learn Bologna , Rome , Brussels the Dublin without spending money.