Belgium is a fascinating country for a family trip, but, en particular, its capital city becomes a very economical if our children are under 5 years old. Then I'll tell you how to prepare a cheap travel to Brussels with children .
Free for the whole family
- Manekken pee and Co. . You know that the visit to Brussels is essential to meet the famous Manekken Pis. But besides this known child-statue, You can also see the version 'girl’ and 'dog'. Jeanneke and Zinneke Pis Pis
- Brussels Park . Another option to enjoy your stay in Brussels, without spending is knowing the Brussels Park. It is located next to the Royal Palace; during weekends it is full of couples and families strolling, playing and enjoying nature without leaving the city.
Free for children under 5 years old
- Atomium . If you plan to meet with the symbol of Brussels, Please note that children under 6 years old They are totally free children between 6 and 11 years or between 12 and 18 payment 6 and 8 euros, respectively.
- Chocolate Museum . If you like the chocolate has the perfect excuse to Brussels to visit the museum dedicated to this delicious food. Besides all the information they give you, you have a taste for children and adults. If your children are under 5 years old They will not pay entry if they are over 6 years will have to pay € 3.50 for students 5 euros.
- aquarium . I also encourage you to visit the Aquarium of Brussels and especially children will love to know all the aquatic species that inhabit it. The price to enter is 6 euros for measuring over 1 meter high and fully free measuring less or have less than 5 year old.
- Natural Science Museum . Also free to under 5 years old is the Museum of Natural Sciences where he will meet with dinosaurs, Fossil, stuffed animals, etc. All other visitors can enter by paying 6 per person.
- Mini Europe . Would you like a tour of Europe without leaving Belgium? You can visit the exhibition Mini Europe, where is 300 models 80 cities on the continent represented on a small scale. Shorter children 1,20 m enter without paying while others will have to pay € 10,60.
If you want to know how to visit other European capitals free, do not miss our travel advice Paris , Rome the London cheap.