We sailed the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea! The Travellers Piratas've found on the web portal discount LetsBonus a good opportunity to travel to the Italian island of Sardinia, staying there for a week and our car embarking on a ferry, so that we can explore the island at will. What Hermos taking advantage of one of their offers, which allows us to book a travel of 8 including Sardinia nights accommodation in apartment 4*, ferry and shipping our car from only 202€ By person.
The accommodation proposed by LetsBonus on the island are apartments Palau Green Villaje, category 4 stars and a magnificent score 4 about 5 en la web de viajes TripAdvisor and of 8,3 about 10 on the website of hotel reservations Booking.
The apartments are fully equipped and have kitchen. the complex, meanwhile, has pool, free parking for our vehicle and it offers various activities children's entertainment.
Supply LetsBonus It includes:
- Grimaldi Lines ship return: Barcelona – Porto Torres – Barcelona.
- 1 night inside cabin on the ferry on the way back (night travel).
- Boarding own vehicle (car or motorcycle) on the ferry back and forth.
- 7 nights accommodation in apartments Palau Green Village studio double or triple or quadruple apartment (depending on the option chosen).
- Basic ticket on the ferry on the way back (day journey). This type of ticket has no specific allocation.
But nevertheless, does not include the final cleaning of the apartment, amounting to 50 € if we choose the quadruple apartment (equivalent to 12.5 € per person), or spending supplies, amounting to € 30 maximum per person. Therefore, added these amounts to a minimum bid price of 159 €, we give total trip 201.50 € per person.
Possible dates LetsBonus We offer us for our trip cover from the 25 March to 24 of September. But nevertheless, be aware that, if you choose combinations of dates between the 4 June and 17 of September, you will have to acquire a “comfort card”, which increases the price by 50 € quadruple apartment (12,5€ per person) or 30 € for a double (15€ per person).